Sunday, June 20, 2010

California and work bullshavick

I've been here in California for the past couple of day's and it's been a really great visit, it's going to be sad to go home and leave here.

I've been staying with my Cousin Gouzetta and her husband, he's stationed here in San Diego. Where they live, it's so beautiful! They live in an area that is surrounded by mountains and it's such a breathtaking view and it is such a big difference as far as heat goes too. I'm from the South and I live in Florida so I am very much used to the extreme humidity and tipple digit temperatures. I get here and it's COOL!!! I can't believe the difference but it's really nice.

Were going to go to Hollywood tomorrow, and I'm very excited! I've always wanted to go, not only that but were also going to Madame Tussuad's Wax Museum, and there they have many celebrities but the one I want to see the most is Vivien Lee as Scarlett O'Hara from Gone With the Wind...she's wearing the green drapes dress, oh I can't wait.

The only down side to being here besides missing my baby girl Daisy is WORK! It's not that I miss work, I really don't miss work, that's why I took time off. It's the fact that no matter where I go I can't escape work, people I work with, and being blamed for something beyond my control.
It is such an aggravation getting a call at 1230 in the morning to answer a question. They have no respect for me and no respect for time either.

It's not cool to go on to my Facebook and see that I'm being blamed and harassed because they think it's my fault that they have to work the weekend, when I know that it is because there are numerous programs that need to be worked on and we don't have the time to work on them during the work day, so sadly when that happens before a big inspection we have to go into work.

When you go onto someones Facebook and post something like that on their wall for everyone to see, that's when and where I draw the line. My Facebook is there for me and my friends to talk to each other and keep in touch, it's not there for SOME people who think their still in high school to pull stupid stunts like that. Granted, I know they don't care but I deleted these people from my account, granted that one already had and saved me the trouble, but still.

Sometime I really don't get it. I don't get why people act the way they do, not only that but why the act a certain way towards certain people. What is it that drives them to do that? I guess that's a question that will forever be unanswered. It's also another reason why I want to get out. People have told me time and time again don't let this place determine your future in the Navy considering that I did that before, this time it's different. I'm done, and I really don't care anymore. I've tried to do everything right but I've failed. My command failed me, and so has the Navy.

I'm not sure of what else to say besides I'm done. I'm done being a victim if that's what I am, and I'm done being the punching bag slash escape goat. It's a little sad but I'm ready for a new adventure, I'm ready for my life to really begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment