Monday, June 1, 2009

Daisy

Daisy is my one year old beagle. She's a pain and a joy to have all at once. My baby girl is smart and she cares about everyone even me. The funny part is the way she tells you when she wants to play.

She has this squeaky green Elephant that I named Horton, from Horton hears a Who. When she wants to play she will find her Elephant and bring it to you squeak it and hit you or nudge you with it until you throw it. I can be sitting here typing and she will get the urge to play with the darn thing and then she'll come up to me and hit me with it repeatedly until I finally brake down and throw it for her. The key thing is to throw it far so she will run after it, that way she gets tired faster. She's so funny when it comes to going potty. She goes to the glass door and will rustle the blinds cry a bit and stand there at the corner of the couch where you can see her, and wait for you to get up. If you don't get up or notice her right away she will keep doing it. If you really, really, ignore her she'll do it a few times then she will bark at you and basically say to you I need to go out now let me out of here.

When it comes down to me being sad or crying she's the one who tries to make you feel better. She gives you that big brown puppy dog eyed look, until you can't help but smile. If that doesn't do it though she'll cry and then hop up on your lap, try to climb up your chest and hug you. It's really cute when she does it, and really sweet. She's a cuddle monkey that girl. She loves to cuddle. Whenever she sleeps in the bed she has to sleep right next to you, and not only that but she has to sleep under the covers most of the time. She's fun to play with and she loves everyone, and if you forget to fill her bowl with water she'll try and climb the counter to get some, or sit there and cry until you fill her bowl. I guess that's all about my Beagle Baby for now, I'm sure there will me more stories about her to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment