Monday, April 13, 2009

Never knowing the right thing to do.

Sometimes I never know what the right thing to do is. As far as trying to work things out without seeming pushy or crazy. I tend to over analyze, and fret about what I've written or said. Did I do the right thing my telling him why I deleted him? Did I do the right thing by emailing him to talk about it a little more in depth? That's one of the many things I get so irritated with about myself. There are times when I'm the strong one, and can fight for what I want, but then there are those times when I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. Then the other half of the time I get absorbed in worrying about the future I loose the present, and add to the sabotaging of my relationship with the love of my life. As I was sitting there talking to my friend Minnie last night, she told me to be strong and had faith that we could still work through things and remain together. She was right last time, so I trust her judgment. But, as we were talking about what had happened, and why, I told her about the myspace bashing, and how I think a part of us loosing ourselves was due to the fact that his friends were in the house. Now, that may not seem like a real problem, but when you're doing the guy a favor by letting him stay there because he's gotten in trouble and your place is only 5 min from base versus 30 min, and you still try to talk to your girlfriend that's a thousand miles away, and talk to her normally it gets a little tough in my opinion. They guy and his girl were only going to be there for a week or so to watch after his place while he went to Texas at the end of February, well a week turned into about a month. It got harder and harder to talk to him when he wasn't alone or in his room. He would be out in the house talking to me then he would be in the same room, and the guy and his girl would begin to talk to him, then he would try and talk to them to answer whatever they were saying. There were times when I had to ask for him to call me back because it was hard to understand who he was talking to or what he was talking about. Then he would go out to eat with them and call me, and still try and talk to them. I would get so frustrated, because it's hard enough to have one conversation over the phone, but to try and have 3 conversations while on the phone gets a little tough. Yes, I would get a little aggravated but with all due cause. I think that when you have guest invited or over extended guests it can cause problems with anyone. Things were good before they came and stayed, then things got more difficult. I don't know if I'm right or not. Sometimes I just feel like an idiot.

1 comment: