Friday, July 10, 2009

Trying to sleep when you have a very playful dog...

Today I came home from work and I decided that it was time to take a nap. I've been so exhausted the past couple of day's and I don't know why. I haven't been working out on the flight line so I know it's not the heat. Sometimes it pays off to be stuck in front of a computer.

Getting back to point of the story. When I came home today, after taking Daisy out to potty and do all that good stuff, I immediately went upstairs put my pj's on and tried to lay down and sleep for a little while. What I didn't know was what the dog was going to do while I tried to sleep.

At first she was ok or I think she was ok with me going upstairs to lie down, but then I realized that she really wanted me to play with her. Weather I'm laying down or sitting in my chair.

She keeps coming and jumping on the bed with her favorite toy a squeaky Elephant I call Horton, after Horton hears a Who. Daisy has the Elephant in her mouth and she keeps hitting me with it, and will not stop. I have my hand above my head and she takes the Elephant and tries to put it my hand. What she's saying is "come on, throw the toy, I want you to throw toy."

Naturally, I throw the Elephant out of the room, and time and time again she kept bringing it back to me . Finally I was so tired that I just quit throwing it, and she hopped up on the bed curled up in a little ball and decided to take a nap herself. There's one thing you got to know about my baby girl...she's relentless, but she's cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment