Friday, July 3, 2009

What tha!

What else is next? Fist the one person in this world I love the most leaves me then my curve ball finds out he's leaving on Sunday. He's not going to Iraq yet, he has to go through training. But he's going there eventually and he'll be back about this time next year. I'm sad to see him go, he's one of my close friends and I don't really know what's next at least as far as I go? I'm at a loss for most anything these days, I'm not sure what to do, most of my friends say there's nothing I can do. It just seems that I'm losing at every turn. My best friend just told me she's engaged and when her fiancee gets back from cruise their going to be married. I'm very happy for her but at the same time it hurts because I was going to be getting married when my guy got back next summer, now I'm not and it hurts every day that I think about that and no one not even me, can do anything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment