Sunday, July 19, 2009

Red bags...

Is it me, or am I the only one who takes the red bags to Target to go shopping?

Reason I'm asking is because I never see anyone else taking those bags in, and when I do I almost feel bad because their use to just using the plastic bags. But I always hated using those darn things.

For one, when you have something cold and you put it in the bag the bag would stick to the cold thing, but if you get the reusable bags it doesn't. Thing two, there were always entirely too many bags to contend with, and never more than two items or more in each bag.

I love using the reusable bags. There's so much more than can fit in there and you can carry them a lot better than you could a regular plastic bag. Example, you can put multiple bags over your shoulder like a carrying bag. Can you do that with a plastic bag? You could try but I'm not sure if the bag would stay intact.

Going paperless is a great idea. At least to me it is! Their are multiple uses for the bags you don't even have to use them to buy groceries. If you go there for other things use it then. Try it out, go to a store like Target grab a reusable bag and try it out see how you like it, you never know until you try.

1 comment: