Wednesday, July 27, 2011

eBay

It amazes me sometime, what you can find on eBay. Lately when I can't sleep I find myself perusing the items of eBay.

I remembered a stuffed animal or a stuffed something I had as a kid, it was called a popable. It was some sort of strange looking thing, but it was cute. You could turn it into a football, a soccer ball, or a baseball. I had the one that turned into a football. I could never do it as a kid, so I always got Mom to do it for me.

I've also been able to find TON'S of different types of Barbies. I collected them for a long time, regular ones that you could take out of the box, and then the really nice ones that you were not supposed to take out of the box. I was stupid enough to take three of my "Gone With the Wind" dolls out of their box. I just wanted to touch their "real rooted" eyelashes. Scarlett's hair was gorgeous and I just wanted to feel how soft it was.

On one of my last shopping ventures I actually found the same cross-stitch book that Mom has., Although, this one is complete, it has all the patterns in there.

eBay has really exploded it seems to me. There is so much there, you can find anything from Antiques, to tutu's. Now people are even selling pointe shoes! If I needed to buy them all I would have to do is go to eBay, wouldn't need to go to a dance store of website, although I think discount dance sells them for less.

I'm tempted to sell my dolls on eBay, it's just difficult to part with them because some of them, well most of them are special to me. There's a wonderful supply of anything you could possibly think of in the world of eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment