Tuesday, July 26, 2011

An idea

I have this idea...I want to set up a web page for people like me. I'm not sure what the entire concept would be, but I want to help people.

The other day I was thinking about when I first came in, I had no idea what to expect. When I went to the ship the first time, I was very unprepared. Now that I'm out, I would also like to be able to help that have been forced out too. I'd like to help by giving them easy access to information that is hard to get, and maybe answer some questions that people didn't think to ask.

Another part of it would be, maybe sending care packages to people that are deployed, that have no family or friends to send them things, so they ask our service to help hem out, send them goodies that they can't get where they are. I always loved it when I got homemade goodies, and I just want to be able to give someone else that joy of having so eying sent to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment