Thursday, July 14, 2011

Throwback, old school style!

Ok, I'm this really big kid. I can hear my mother laughing at that staement. I am and I am not afraid to show it! Does anyone remeber the old school cartoons? Like Looney Toons, or the old Mickey Mouse cartoons?

I've only seen a small amount of Mickey Mouse and company cartoons, I've seen more Looney Toons than any thing else. I haven't seen any good cartoons as of late. The ones that they have on today do not make that much since. For some reason they are lacking in the severly funny department. I could laugh and laugh at a good Bugs Bunny cartoon.

Now a days thanks to networks like, Boomerang, Toon Disney, and Nick Toon a lot of the cartoons that we used to see all the time are out there on those networks. Only problem is, you would have to have a satlight to see them, or comcast. Then  if you do not have the package deal then you still can't see them.

I was telling this to a friend of mine the other day over dinner, ans she told me that I should check out youtube. Her and her boy-friend are always on there watching old carttons. Boy howdy was she right! I've spent the past couple of nights watching old cartoons on the phone.

It's nice to be able to see them again. Cartton network has tried revamping Bugs and Daffy, but they are just not the same as the old versions are. The drawing is just a bit off, and they are trying to make it more modern, I guess. That was the great thing about old cartoons...THEY WERE OLD! The kind of humor that is in old cartoons is absolutley brilliant! That kind of humor just doesn't exist anymore, if you ask me.

If you really like a Bugs Bunny I'm going to put a video of one his cartoons in here so you can watch if you want to! Maybe you'll get hooked on Bugs again. Enjoy!


1 comment: